Sirius Sagan

Sirius Sagan
A shirtless male character of mine who has big breasts.

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Why I Hate Star Wars UPDATE 12/8/2012

Hello, this is Project Orion II's Chief Designer and this is an up to date post on exactly why I loathe Star Wars.  I have a deep foreboding that Star Wars will make me feel excluded and worse yet treat my ilk as the bad guy.  I have recently found out that I am way too liberal for Star Wars since its protagonists such as Luke Skywalker and the Jedi harbor certain forms of prejudice including fear of people who think like me, animal stereotypes, and sexual hangups.  I know that Star Wars does not promote racism, sexism, or homophobia per say, but it definitely celebrates other forms of bigotry.  The animal stereotype in Star Wars occurs in brief periods at any one given time such as the celebrated persecution of Colo Claw Fish in which they are treated as pro-Dark Side animals.  Star Wars reveals the true extent of its sexual hangups throughout the course of Star Wars Episode II: Attack Of The Clones (ATOC) in which Anakin and Padme's love and sexuality was portrayed as forbidden by the Jedi.  Plus the most avid members of the Star Wars fan base tends to voice hostility towards space stuff that I happen like ranging from Star Trek to James Cameron's Avatar.  Worse yet, they can run down Star Trek heroes for example and treat them as villains for no other reason but to push Star Wars onto other people!

I now realize that I have always deep down inside been too liberal for Star Wars.  Star Wars may have said that it was against the George and Dick Administration in Star Wars Episode III: Revenge Of The Sith (ROTS), but the franchise still harbors some right wing ideologies and see things virtually in just black and white with very little room for any grey areas.  Reality has vastly more grey areas than the Star Wars universe does, the only major grey area in Star Wars that I know of is the character of Anakin Skywalker (a.k.a. Darth Vader).  This is an up-to-date post on why I dislike Star Wars.

No comments:

Post a Comment