Sirius Sagan

Sirius Sagan
A shirtless male character of mine who has big breasts.

Sunday, December 9, 2012

I'm way too Liberal for Star Wars

Hello, this is Project Orion II's Chief Designer and I have to tell you that I am far too liberal for Star Wars.  I did not realize this for many years since I was subconsciously bothered by Star Wars with some conscious indicators at the surface ever since I was seven.  When I was a small child six and seven, I was fascinated with some scary creatures and drew them.  Plus I am very inclusive.  I gave Star Wars many chances and each time sooner or later it blew up in my face.  I have a mascot who is a shirtless dog man with beautiful female breasts named Sirius Sagan, I am positive with the likes of Colo Claw Fish, I challenge conventional thinking regularly, and that is the tip of the iceberg of why I am too liberal for Star Wars.
My Anti-Star Wars Slogan:
May the Force be forgotten, fly on Orion II, mister!

No comments:

Post a Comment