Sirius Sagan

Sirius Sagan
A shirtless male character of mine who has big breasts.

Monday, February 6, 2012

My GLORIOUS Escape From Star Wars

Hello, I am going to talk about my celebrated escape from Star Wars in a starship of the mind.  But before I get started, let me tell you about a little something called indecision, meaning when it is difficult to make decisions.  I have always had some irking problems with Star Wars ever since I first heard of the franchise in 1990 and 1991.  I seriously tried to enjoy Star Wars since 1994 and this brings  up a series  of obsessive problems that was based on indecision since Friday, Christmas Day, December 25, 1998 when I got a Star Wars Nintendo64 video game called Rogue Squadron instead of a LEGO set that I wanted.  Between Christmas 1998 and Fat Tuesday 1999, I had a difficult time making a decison on whether I should play Rogue Squadron or get rid of it, I should have said that I do not want it.  On Fat Tuesday, February 16, 1999,  I lost  it and  started  what I call the Orion Crisis and came up with the Project Orion II concept in the morning of two days later on Thursday, February 18, 1999.  I continued to have indecision on whether to like Star Wars or to just dislike Star Wars without obsessive issues, I should have chosen the latter.  I had my Orion II taken away for twenty weeks solid from Sunday, March 21, 1999 until Sunday, August 8, 1999 for my hating Star Wars, and even there, the indecision was there on whether I should get over not liking Star Wars or have a healthy dislike of Star Wars, I should have chosen a healthy dislike of Star Wars and I still would have got my Orion II back when I did, maybe sooner.  This indecision more than the taking away of my Orion II is what ultimately sent me into a mental calamity featuring unwanted obsessions and hardships  in my academic life that took me many years to undo.  Had I made the right decision and/or did nto have my Orion II taken away, I wuold have never seen Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace (TPM).  TPM first  opened in theaters on Wednesday, May 19, 1999 and is scheduled for a RealD 3D re-relese in theaters on the follwing Friday, February 10, 2012.  I would have still been able to discover Colo Claw Fish by looking in a book on the art of Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace while looking around in a bookstore that I went with my foster family to.  At that time in my life, I still would have been curious even if I was not going to see the film itself.  There I would have decided to imagine a starship that could help me take Colo Claw Fish under my wing in late 1999.

Now I will talk about how I finally arrived at this decision, by learning from someone I know by asking on how to solve indecision in general.  To solve indecision, one must first weigh the pors and cons, and if the pros and cons are even, weigh each pro or con with something like a one to ten scale.  After weighing the options, then yo must  make a decision and not question that decision as well as going along with your gut feeling on whatever particular issue you are having indecision with.  This is exactly how I finally after all of these over thirteen years on Monday, February 6, 2012 solved my Star Wars-related indecision and made a stable final decision.  So I will imagine myself on an epic cosmic departure from Star Wars in which I take Colo Claw Fish with me in a starship of the mind.

As the Dodecahedron Union of Orion's Arm (DUOA) leaves Star Wars once and for all and takes the entire Colo Claw Fish population with them in a fleet of interstellar transports that are modified to carry Colo Claw Fish.  The DUOA is an interstellar civilization spitting image of me, largely because my symbol is the dodecahedron.  So when I walk away from the Star Wars franchise, I take Colo Claw Fish with me in my mind.  I will enjoy Carl Sagan's Contact, James Cameron's Avatar, and Star Trek instead of Star Wars.

Colo Claw Fish

Bussard Ramjet: Colo Claw Fish Carrier

Colo Claw Fish Carrier at non-relativistic velocities

Colo Claw Fish Carrier at relativistic velocities

Wormhole leading back to the Milky Way

Alpha Centauri: A new home for Colo Claw Fish
 The above picture series sums up my permanent departure from Star Wars beautifully.  I will dislike Star Wars until the day that I die.

No comments:

Post a Comment