Sirius Sagan

Sirius Sagan
A shirtless male character of mine who has big breasts.

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Happy 13th Birthday Project Orion II

Saturday, February 18, 2012 is the Thirteenth Birthday of Project Orion II.
Project Orion II's Symbol: The Dodecahedron
Project Orion II
 
Project Orion II's Apprentice: Colo Claw Fish
Hello, this is Project Orion II's Chief Designer Timothy McHugh and I have something that I want to tell you on this special day to me.  Thirteen years ago in the morning of Thursday, February 18, 1999, I came up with my most prized interstellar brainchild dubbed Project Orion II after realizing that the original Project Orion was defunct via hearing from someone who read about it.  Today is Project Orion II's thirteenth birthday on Saturday, February 18, 2012.  I commemorate February 18 as the birthday of my vision.  The dodecahedron is the symbol that I have adopted for Project Orion II.  Project Orion II's sexy alien apprentice is the Colo Claw Fish as in the Colo Claw Fish & Project Orion II Unity.

Happy 13th Birthday Project Orion II:

To my most prized brainchid
I wish you a stellar 13th birthday
You are the very reason that I go to college
Studying to be an aerospace engineer
You provide true hope for me and everything that I stand for
You foiled the Drej Queen's plot to destroy Earth with logic
You are so united with Colo Claw Fish as your apprentice in an Orion II Unity
You are like a bright lonely spark in a sea of jet black darkness
Project Orion II, I am forever grateful for conceiving you
You signal the end of the Military Industrial Complex and capitalism
You adapt to reality checks since you were born from reality checks to begin with
You are by far one of the most if not the most flexible interstellar project so far conceived
You will promote international cooperation and end nationalism and national pride
You bear my very best and the very best of other kinred luminaries of reason

Project Orion II's interstellar destination is still undecided for scientific reasons, but I am hoping that Project Orion II will travel to Alpha Centauri (a.k.a. Rigel Kentaurus, Rigel Kent, or Toliman) which si only 4.37 light-years away.  Alpha Centauri A is a G2-type yellow dwarf and is slightly larger and brighter than our own Sun, Alpha Centauri B is a K0-tyle orange dwarf star whihc is slightly smaller and dimmer than our sun.  At closest approach, the two suns in Rigel Kentaurus are over eleven astronomical units apart and at farthest from one another more than thirty astronomical units apart.  The maximum distance from each star than a planet can maintain a stable orbit is two astronomical units.  The habitable zones of both of the star fall comfortably within the 2 AU radious from each star.  Rigel Kentaurus is a metal rich star system with a higher metal content than our solar system has.  However, astronomers have yet to detect whether or not there are actually planets circling those suns, let alone to assertain if there are habitable planets orbiting one or both of those stars.  Gas giants are unlikely since there is not enough room between the stars for gas gianst to form, but rocky planets are likely indeed.  Who knows, perhaps Colo Claw Fish do inhabit an Earth-like planet orbiting in the habitable zone aound one of the two stars in Rigel Kentaurus.
Scale size comparison of our Sun and the stars of Alpha Centauri

Distance in kilometsr from the Sun to Alpha and Proxima Centauri

Alpha Centauri closest approach and 2 AU limit for stable orbit

Project Orion II Specifications:

Length: 190 meters
Width: 50 meters
Payload Mass: 225 tonnes
Dry Mass: 1,000 tonnes
D-He3 Propellent Mass: 9,000 tonnes
Departure Mass: 10,000 tonnes
Speed: 0.1c (30,000 kilometers per second)

Project Orion II Inspirational Quote:

"The through the vast and gloomy dark,
Ther moves what seems a firey spark,
A lonely spark with silvery rays
Piercing the coal-black night." - Edward Lear
Above is a video describing the specifics of Project Orion II and below is a video talking about the Colo Claw Fish & Project Orion II Unity.  I uploaded both of these videos, it is me who is in the videos.
I just had to create this specific post on this specific day of they year because it is only logical to celebrate Project Orion II's birthday every February 18.
Project Orion II will discipline the Sando Aqua Monster!  The above video about how the Orion II Starship will own the Sando Aqua Monster is a video that I made under an account that I have now retired.  The Orion II Starship will beat the Sando Aqua Menace to punish that leviathan for torturing and eating Colo Claw Fish for lunch.  Orion II has the ultimate advantage over the Sando because 1) Orion II operates in outer space and the Sando cannot even fly, 2) Orion II (if used for a military purpose) can strike from a greater distance than the Sando can, 3) Orion II is a whole lot faster than the Sando, and 4) Orion II is built on reality checks while the Sando is grown on bollocks.  However that video is about good that I got out of the Sando Aqua Monster as a target for catharis for my forebodings that I cna defeat with my most prized brainchild guaranteed.

Didn't I (Blow Your Mind This Time) - The Delfonics (1970)
Beginnings - The Chicago Transit Authority (1970)
I'll Be Around - The Spinners (1972)
The 1972 song called "I'll Be Around" by The Spinners happens to remind me of Project Orion II and the Orion II Starship everytime I hear it; therefore, it is one of my favorite songs.  This song is especially good for reflecting the exact same type of mood that would go into the Colo Claw Fish & Project Orion II Unity.
Turn The Beat Around - Vicki Sue Robinson (1976)
Project Orion II Birthday Video

No comments:

Post a Comment