Sirius Sagan

Sirius Sagan
A shirtless male character of mine who has big breasts.

Sunday, October 28, 2012

My Plan

Hello, this is Project Orion II's Chief Designer and I realize that as long as I try to enjoy Star Wars I feel divided inside and have tapes in my head or even urges to turn away from or against what I hold dear such as my academic life and things to do with science.  So to remedy this problem, I must dump Star Wars from my life, this is no body's fault that this is the case, it just happens to be.  I did not have these tapes and urges of hating or turning away from and against things of my own ilk such as science before I had my Orion II taken away and Star Wars foisted onto me in 1999.  What should have happened the was not taking away Orion II and letting me avoid Star Wars.  The taking away of my Orion II stuff only prolonged the problem and with the help of taking away some of my other stuff for the same reason, I had a long-lasting aftermath that took me many years to undo.

So please do not tell me offensive remarks such as "go see a doctor" or "you need some help" or anything with the intent of foisting Star Wars onto me because that only causes me problems.  I will enjoy Star Trek and Avatar for example.

No comments:

Post a Comment