Sirius Sagan

Sirius Sagan
A shirtless male character of mine who has big breasts.

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Project Orion II's Cheif Designer's 29th Birthday: A Surprising Astronomical Birthday Present

Hello, this is Project Orion II's Chief Designer and today is my twenty-ninth birthday.  I was born on Tueasday, October 25, 1983 to a Cindy and Don McHugh who later divorced.  I moved in with Juleene and Bob Hebbler six years and seven months after I was born and lived with them for over two decades except that Juleene died in the hospital in the end of April 2009.

I conceived the Project Orion II concept one decade, five years, three months, three weeks, and three days after I was born in the morning of Thursday, February 18, 1999.  I was fifteen years old at the time that I first came up with Project Orion II, today I turn 29.

And nine days ago on Tuesday, October 16, 2012, the discovery of an Earth-sized planet around Alpha Centauri B has been confirmed, but that planet is so close to its star and too hot for life as we know it.  However, Alpha Centauri Bb increases the likelyhood of other planets in the Alpha Centauri Star System.  I found out about this today for my birthday, and this discovery is one of the best birthday presents that I could get.  That is because it makes the nearest star system to us an even more likle candidate for being Project Orion II's interstellar destination.  But I must wait for further date and hope that an Earth-like planet is found orbiting in the habitable zone (a.k.a. Goldiloks Zone) around at least one of those Alpha Centauri suns.  If such a habitable planet is found in that star system, that will confirm 100% that Alpha Centauri is Project Orion II's interstellar destination.  But until then, it is uncertain but stronger than before.

One of my BEST Birthday Gifts: The Discovery of Alpha Centauir Bb
I fully support ongoing searches for any additional planets around either Alpha Centauri A or B, espeically for habitable planets aroudn either of those two stars.  Here is a Link with more information while the search for other planets in Alpha Centauri continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment