Sirius Sagan

Sirius Sagan
A shirtless male character of mine who has big breasts.

Sunday, October 14, 2012

StarDestroyer.Net is INDECENT!

I thought that I was not going to have to do this but I just have to since I thought of it while I was camping at a club observatory.  I am a member of an astronomy club.  I am planning to do a Breasts Not Bombs-style Salute YouTube video to StarDestroyer.Net as my one rant video on the website titled "StarDestroyer.Net is INDECENT!" in which I hold a 1:10 scale Sculpey III model of the Sirius Breast Man holding a sign saying, "StarDestroyer.Net is INDECENT!" and explain why.  The freedom of speech is a two way street that not only allows Michael Wong to post his atrocious anti-Star Trek website but also allows me to call him out for it and to protest with Sirius displaying his big female breasts and holding an anti-StarDestroyer.Net protest sign.

StarDestroyer.Net is INDECENT!
Sirius Breast Man
 
The use of images containing bare female breasts such as my Sirius character to show my disgust for Michael Wong's dirty work is by far the most potent peaceful protest against StarDestroyer.Net.  Sirius Breast Man hates StarDestroyer.Net since it is a grave threat to hard science fiction and to Project Orion II.

No comments:

Post a Comment