Sirius Sagan

Sirius Sagan
A shirtless male character of mine who has big breasts.

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Why I Don't Like Star Wars

Hello, this is Project Orion II's chief designer and I have to tell you about a recent discovery about my personal history that goes back more than two decades.  Ever since I first rode the Star Tours simulator ride at Disneyland in very late October 1990, I have had some sneaky foreboding about the Star Wars franchise which is nebulous.  I had a subliminal foreboding that my favorite things would be left out by Star Wars.  That is because Star Wars reminds me of one gaping aspect of a dark period in my early childhood from late 1989 until Friday, May 25, 1990 when I lived in a group home run by an abusive Filipino lady named Belin in Mira Mesa.  The fact that Belin deliberately denied my my toy airplanes and popped my balloons and me not realizing that she was actually doing it on purpose was what Star Wars has always reminded me of.  I started to discover this on Sunday, September 30, 2012 and concluded the day before I wrote this post on Tuesday, October 2, 2012.  I should have done this a long time ago in latter March 1999 instead of having my Orion II taken away like I did for twenty weeks from Sunday, March 21, 1999 until Sunday, August 8, 1999.  That is a long story and I will not discuss it in this specific post.  So if you give me a hard time because I don't like Star Wars, then I will not welcome you.  I arrived at this conclusion through many years of intense therapy and self examination.  However as an honest irony, I will be taking a sexually stimulating Star Wars eel known as a Colo Claw Fish under my wing as the saying goes and use them as a mascot such as a character that I created named Kyle Colo.

Plus I am not at all biased against Star Wars unlike Crackpot Matthew and Crackpot Godzilla 12 who are very biased against The Lion King.  I do admit that Star Wars was very productive to the cinematic community in that it was a quantum leap in movie making and special effects such as the fact that ILM owes its existence to Star Wars.  I do admit that in Star Wars as far as story goes, things tend to make sense.  I acknowledge the validity of other opinions and understand legitimate reasons why other people like Star Wars.  I never ever buy into any anti-Star Wars crackpot theories such as the concept of the "Star Wars Militia" as touted by the I Hate Star Wars Club or create any irrational anti-Star Wars ideas myself.  This is setting an example for Crackpot Matthew and others who share his biased delusions touting that The Lion King does not make sense or that the characters of Simba, Timon, and Pumbaa are bad and showing that I am fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment