Sirius Sagan

Sirius Sagan
A shirtless male character of mine who has big breasts.

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Negative myths about me on YouTube

Hello, this is Project Orion II's Chief Designer and recently I received hate mail from a YouTube user named Chris Hanson who is sympathetic to other users who hate me all because I am strict in my pursuit of spreading factual information and will not tolerate any of their asinine delusions.  I have a three-part video series dispelling the negative myths created about me but Chris Hansen created yet another negative myth about me claiming that I am a "YouTube dictator" all because I rightfully flagged Super Godzilla 12's videos about me for trolling, bullying, and throwing the same old asinine garbage at me that I and others have already refuted.  This guy threatened that some other users will flag any more videos that I make about them which in that case would be false flagging and is just to get back at me.  Those fools are just having temper tantrums all because I will not let them have their delusions or dogmas.  In this post I will take on the pernicious stereotypes about me.

Myth #1: Orion II Carl Sagan is a Lion King fan boy who does not understand that not everybody likes what he likes.

FACT: I do understand that some people dislike what I like, and this includes The Lion King.  I have no problem with other people not liking The Lion King and know that not all those who dislike The Lion King do so for stupid reasons.  The most valid reason that I know of for not liking The Lion King is the negative depiction of hyenas throughout the course of the film.  Some may do it for matters of taste alone which is fine.  But the one thing that I have zero tolerance for is for an irrational idea to be perpetuated.  I do respect the opinions of others unless the opinion is biased, unfair, irrational, dogmatic, or invalid.  So the real reason that I do not let people believe things such as the claim that Simba is a spoiled brat and that Timon and Pumbaa are evil is because such claims are delusional and incorrect.

Myth #2: Orion II Carl Sagan is 100% pro-censorship and against free speech.

FACT: I am open to dissent and different opinions.  I flag Super Godzilla 12 because he uses threats, he is a troll, tries to provoke a fight with me, pushes my buttons on purpose, tries to boss me around, bullies me while encouraging others to join in, and constantly throws Confused Matthew's thoroughly refuted anti-Lion King claims at me.  All of that is harassment and cyber-bullying and not free speech.  I will let Confused Matthew's Lion King review stay up so other people can see how much of a nincompoop he is.  I am just very protective and I do not want those three Lion King protagonists to get hurt by sickos like SG12 who view them as evil without giving them a chance.  I flag videos that try to force me to accept an irrational idea such as SG12's videos about me trying to manipulate me into accepting an idiocy when I will have none of it.  I remove comments and block users who bring up worn-out refuted arguments because I cannot waste my time with such clowns, but I will welcome mature dissent and new arguments to address.

Myth #3: Orion II Carl Sagan is a big time hypocrite.

FACT: I know what the word hypocrisy means and me not letting others get away with delusional garbage is not hypocrisy.  Me flagging SG12's troll and bullying and apologetic videos about me is not hypocrisy because he is almost never coming up with anything new or worthy, almost always throwing the same old worn-out fallacious claims at me demanding that I agree with it.  It is not hypocrisy to say that childhood and autism are no excuses for blatant stupidity, just look at the prototypical Christopher Bores fan boy as an example.  I would be a hypocrite if I were dogmatic about Godzilla especially since I know little about that franchise, so am able to admit when I am wrong, and the same is true for me with Star Wars.  SG12 is the real hypocrite since he bullied me and encouraged others to join in despite accusing Simba of doing the same thing ot Zazu in the song "I Just Can't Wait To Be King".  Despite his claims to cherish the freedom of speech, he wants to tell the writers of The Lion King that they cannot have Timon and Pumbaa be protagonists all because he hates them.  And that is the tip of the iceberg of SG12's hypocrisy.

Myth #4: Orion II Carl Sagan is a YouTube dictator.

FACT: I am NOT being a dictator and I am certainly not saying that everybody agree with me or saying that you have to like what I like.  I am only trying to promote factual information and there are some people who feel threatened by the facts that I present.  Enigma Hood also blocks and removes comment insisting on there being stealth in space because those buffoons are insisting on the same old refuted garbage and he will not waste his time and those fools attack him for it. I feel the same way about those who keep insisting that Simba is a spoiled brat and that Timon and Pumbaa are evil despite me having already addressing every argument that they can muster, this gets very irritating very fast.  I am not trying to dictate, I am just trying to stop irrational ideas from being perpetuated.

The real motivation behind these despicable myths about me is solely to get back at me for not letting them get away with such below average intelligence ideas such as the belief that Timon and Pumbaa are evil, especially since Super Godzilla 12 is the mastermind of these hurtful untruths against me.  Don't believe those myths, they are just fear mongering tactics and online temper tantrums lashing out at me for not giving them their way.

No comments:

Post a Comment